As a member of Free Transit Ottawa you can:
- Contribute to the goals and vision of ‘Fare Free’ and accessible transit, with improved service, and a governance structure that would make transit decisions more accountable to the citizens of Ottawa.
- Address the impending and existing changes to the public transit system caused by Covid-19.
- Join like minded people locally, and through a broader network, as we call for change.
- Attend monthly meetings (in person and online)
- Contribute to Free Transit projects, committees, and campaigns.
Membership dues allow us to fund our activities and campaigns. That said, we strive to make FTO an affordable and accessible space through a tiered structure for dues:
- Regular — $10 per year
- Sustaining — $50 per year
- Unwaged — 0 – $5 per year
Payments can be made by e-transfer, or by cash or cheque at the next in-person meeting. After signing up below, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with instructions on how to submit your dues. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see the confirmation email.
You can find the Statement of Principles here.